What information do we collect? How do we use it?
We collect the domain name of e-mail addresses of visitors to our site and aggregate (not personally identifiable) information on what pages visitors access. We use this information to monitor the use of the site and to improve its performance and usefulness. We also collect information you volunteer, such as survey responses, comments, purchasing and billing information, and your requests.
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
How do we protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
How do we allow customers to update or change the information we collect?
Tell us what you think
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. If you have any questions, please email us.
- Most orders shipped within 24-48 hours – some items on backorder will take 1-2 weeks – weekends and holidays excluded
- UPS does not pick up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays
- Items ordered together may ship separately
- Red Belly LLC does not ship internationally, with the exception of Canada
- Canadian Buyers must call for shipping prices
Signatures are required for the delivery of the following orders
- All first time orders over $150.00, and ALL orders over $250
- All first time UPS Next Day Air orders
- All first time orders with different bill to and ship to addresses
UPS will not deliver a box that is signature required without someone being available to sign for the package. If this is a problem give us a call within 24 hours of placing your order.
Shipping Transit Times
All Estimates Exclude Weekends & Holidays
- UPS Ground See Chart Below
- UPS 2 Day Air: 2 – 3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 – 2 Business Days
- UPS Exp Air (Alaska, Hawaii): 2 – 3 Business Days
- UPS US Expedited (Puerto Rico & Guam): 3 – 5 Business Days
- USPS Parcel Post (Military Addresses & P.O. Boxes): 7 – 10 Business Days
- UPS Standard Canada: 7 – 10 Business Days
- UPS Expedited Canada: 5 – 7 Business Days
UPS Ground Shipping Trasit Times
UPS Ground is our Default shipping method and is available for all US mainland states.
- 2-Day Air & Next Day Air shipping methods are available upon selection
- Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, Canada and Military Addresses do not qualify for UPS Ground.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt / proof of purchase.
- All return claims must be made within two weeks (14 days) of original date of purchase.
- Returns are for store credit or gift certificate only, NO REFUNDS.
- We do not accept any returns on worn or used items.
- All sales are final on “CLEARANCE” items, NO RETURNS.
- No returns with international shipping
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original receipt / proof of purchase.
- Warranty is only valid for the original owner / purchaser of the item.
- All claims are subject to the terms & conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All decisions regarding product repair, replacement, or return to customer are made at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Normal wear & tear or abuse is not covered by warranty.
- Red Belly, LLC will pay for shipping to the manufacturer on warranty claims deemed valid by shop staff. Claims deemed questionable or invalid by shop staff will be billed to the customer for the amount of shipping.
Clothing & Shoes:
- Shrinkage due to washing is not covered by manufacturers warranty.
- Normal skateboard grip tape wear is not covered by shoe manufacturer’s warranty.
Hard Goods & Equipment:
- The manufacturer warrants snowboards and equipment for one year or two years from the date of purchase.
- Warranty covers manufacturers defects not damage from product abuse.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Red Belly Boardshop or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Red Belly Boardshop and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Red Belly Boardshop or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Red Belly Boardshop. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Red Belly Boardshop and our affiliates without express written consent.
All trademarks not owned by Red Belly Boardshop that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Red Belly Boardshop.